SERV operates through North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre.
SERV provides professional care for all exotics and avian pets. Consultations are by appointment and cover all aspects of the pet’s preventative health, husbandry and diet. Whether you have a pet in need or are a veterinarian wishing to refer a case to us, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our exotics service operates for appointments and queries 8am to 6pm weekdays and 8am to 5pm Saturdays. We are on-call for emergencies through the North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre outside of these ours. This hospital is open 24 hours, seven days a week.
• General health consultations
• Preventative health (desexing, vaccinations, etc)
• Full diagnostics (eg, blood, urine, faecal examinations)
• Medical and surgical care
• Advanced imaging (x-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, endoscopy)
• Annual health examinations
• Nutritional advice
• 24h Emergency care
• Direct access to a range of in-house veterinary specialists
• DNA sexing (birds)
• Chlamydia (psittacosis) and Psittacine beak and feather (PBFD) testing (birds)
• Dedicated exotics and avian hospital wards
North Shore Veterinary Specialist Centre is a 24hour vet-staffed hospital with after-hours emergency, critical care services, and resident veterinary specialists in many disciplines.